Buehler Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014

Buehler Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014

34.00

The Buehler family has been running their vineyards and winery at the base of Howell Mountain for thirty six years around three basic principles -- honest, quality, and family. Situated 5 miles East of St. Helena, the 300 acre estate and family vineyards consist mostly of Cabernet Sauvignon, with some old vine Zinfandel and some Chardonnay. The family believes that minimal intervention winemaking, as well as strict vineyard management and low yields create the best grapes, which translate into exceptional wine under the careful watch of head winemaker David Cronin. The 2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is 30% estate-grown fruit, with the other 70% coming from high-quality, low-yield Napa Valley floor vineyards. The final blend is 90% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Merlot, yielding a wine with red cherry scents and crisp lines. After seeing 18 months in a combination of French and American oak, the wine is rich in both aromatics and tannins. Aromas and flavors of plum, blackberry, black currant, and an oaky spice.

Quantity:
Add To Cart